A subscription provides a single portal to the online government services listed below. Subscribers have 24/7 access to online services and customer support. The charges for services are billed each month which eliminates the need to enter credit card and billing information for each transaction.
For more information about subscribing, please contact email@example.com.
Department Of Transportation
Public Abstract Request System (PARS)
PARS is a secure online service that allows authorized account holders to receive driver and/or vehicle record abstracts quickly and easily using the Web. Participants have instant access to DMV abstracts delivered via Portable Document Format (PDF) images. Typical account holders include insurance companies, attorneys, towing companies, transport businesses, and other large volume requesters.
Check The Status Of A License
Use this application to check the status of a driver license in real time. You will be able to see:
- License issuance and expiration date.
- A list of all classes (including any CDL classes) and endorsements and their current status.
- If the drive has a CDL, their tier of operation will be displayed.
- If the CDL driver is self-certified as a Tier 1 driver, the exam and expiration date for their Federal Medical card will be displayed.
- If the driver is a school bus driver, information about their physical and testing status as well as future requirements will be displayed.
- If the driver license is not currently valid (cancelled, revoked, surrendered, etc.), you will be provided with the opportunity to use our online reinstatement service to check their reinstatement requirements.
DMV Online Own Record System (DOORS)
DMV Online Own Record System (DOORS) is a secure online service where individuals can obtain a copy of their driver record for $5.50. DOORS does not require a subscription or service enrollment.
Wisconsin Interactive Network
1 South Pinckney Street
Madison, WI 53703